I have a lot of topics that need some blog time. Here are a few that are coming — whenever I find the time between Bschool/law school/bar app/and graduation…
1. My journey into “Parallels” usage (i.e. installing and then running Parallels for the Mac). Plus, one of these days installing Ubuntu.
2. Windows Media Center & Computing on your TV — a review, very basic how-to, and some Cogitatus’ thoughts.
3. Mac vs. PC – I think I have used my Mac long enough to begin to have a decent idea of why I like one versus the other.
4. iPod Touch.
5. Sprint + Google + Cable Companies + Intel + my mother = WiMAX nivana?! Check this article, among others.
6. Social directories.
7. Contract making websites (such as Agree2)– the doom of low-level lawyers everywhere?
8. Cricket Wireless’ $35 unlimited data plan — the slippery slope becomes steeper.
9. Netflix streaming movies to Xbox Live — it’s about time [that Microsoft did something to take the Xbox Live service to the next step].
10. The sad split of Motorola’s handset business from the rest of the company. This is a business failure of gargantuan proportions (from a management perspective). How could this happen? You had the Razor. Also to note, the provocative letter from a Moto insider — Numair Faraz. Go him!
Phew…that is it as of right now.